- 0.1-20.00 USD ($)
- Aluminium Casting
Alumina Ceramic Foam Filters for Aluminium Casting
If you want to improve the quality of casting products, ceramic filters can help you.
Alumina Ceramic Foam Filters aremainly for filtration of aluminum and aluminum alloys in foundries and cast houses . With their excellent resistance to attack and corrosion from molten aluminum, they can effectively remove inclusions, reduce trapped gas and provide laminar flow, and then the filtered metal is significantly cleaner. Cleaner metal results in higher-quality castings, less scrap, and fewer inclusion defects, all of which contribute to bottom-line profit.
Alumina Ceramic Foam Filter Common Size:
Alumina Ceramic Foam Filters are available in all common sizes: 7", 9", 12", 15", 17", 20", and 23". We offer the whole range of porosities from PPI 10 up to PPI 60 (PPI = pores per inch). Custom-made cut-to-size filters are also possible.
Application: For filtration of aluminum and aluminum alloys.
- Pore Density (PPI): 10-40
- Porosity (%): 80-90
- Operating temperature(C) : 1100
- Bending Strength (MPa): 0.6
- Compression Strength (MPa):0.8
- Thermal Shock Resistance(times/1100): 6
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 100000000000000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Room1608,Block 5, 111 Luxiang Road, Baoshan, Shanghai 201907, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201907, China