- 0.5-6.0 USD ($)
- Crepe Paper Tube
Crepe Paper Tube for transformer use
Caterlinx provides Electrical InsulationCrepe Paper Tubes manufactured utilizing high quality crepe paper.Havingtolerance of +0.5 mm (I.D.) and +1.0 mm (O.D.), these tubes are extensively usedas sleeves for interconnection of terminals. These tubes are also acclaimed forhaving higher rate of absorption of oil that further ensures higher di-electricstrength as compared to conventional SRBP tubes.
- Direction of creeping is transverse.
- Only the edge of outer layer is glued.
- These tubes have extremely goodcompatibility with liquid di-electrics.
- Class "A" insulation (105 C).
- The Tube retains maximum oil due to use ofcrepe paper.
- These tubes can bend under extremeconditions without collapsing.
- We can manufacture any ID and OD as perclient needs.
- Crepe paper is available inflexible tube form of different internal diameters and wall thicknesses.
- Standard tube length: 1000, 1800 &2000mm.
- Tube ID: 4 to 50mm
- Tube Wall thicknes: 1 to 8mm
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP)
- 1000000 Per Month
- 30 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Room1608,Block 5, 111 Luxiang Road, Baoshan, Shanghai 201907, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201907, China