- 1-1.3 USD ($)
- Reinforcement for Phenolic Resins
Fiberglass Chopped Strands for Phenolic Resins
- 558 fiber glass chopped strands are specially designed to reinforce phenolic resins. They are coated with a silane-based sizing and have excelent dry flow coupled and good dispersion.
- 558 fiber glass chopped strands are designed for use in compression molding processes and manufacturing various brake shoe facings, clutch facings, friction plates, commutators, etc.
- Good strand integrity, low static and low fuzz.
- Fast and uniform distribution in resins, good pressiong properties and good mechanical properties of products made using this material.
- Example ECS13-03-558
- Type of Glass: E6-CR
- Chopped Strands: CS
- Filament Diameter, Mic: 13
- Chop Length,mm: 3 (4,5 or 6 also available)
- Size Code: 558
Packaging: 25KGS/Bag,36Bags/Pallet, 20Pallets/20GP Container
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP)
- 10000000000000000 Per Month
- 20 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Room1608,Block 5, 111 Luxiang Road, Baoshan, Shanghai 201907, Shanghai, Shanghai, 201907, China